المنتدي الرسمي لعشاق وائل جمعه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Bendigo free online dating - Lets talk

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Bathurst
زائر

Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Bendigo free online dating - Lets talk   Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 24, 2011 5:45 am

Canada free dating - Looking for an experienced guy My name is Eve LAMAR Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Sydney1 Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Sydney2 Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Sydney3 Bendigo free online dating  - Lets talk Sydney4 Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Dubbo free online dating Cairns free online dating Hervey Bay dating Sunbury free online dating singles in Warrnambool free online dating Im a very pretty, sexy (compliments i get) good natured girl. I'd like to meet someone who is sensual, loving, like a true friend with whom i can have sex with. I feel very lonely here & want to have some fun with the right guy. I love to have fun! But what I am most looking for is the physiacl side of whta I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I awnt more of than what I am getting now. I am a young and very magnetic female that grabs attention wherever I go! I love hitting up clubs and having dirnks with somebody who is fun to be around. I'm still in college and just got out of a erlationship so I guess you could say I am on the rebound and in the dating scene. Nothing too serious right now. If you are a liar, or you tend to be a jerk, don't bother please. I am just looking for some fun and we can see where it leads. Send me a pic and a lil about yourself and I will do the same. im short and really like to have fun!! i hope taht i find someone or some peole that i can just fool around with or find someone i can care for if that happens...email me if ya wanna chat with me. perfect night for me right now? I really don't want anything serious for a while. i would definitely like to try some new guys though. i love sex and want a guy that knows how to please me. if youre interested write me to know more. I Like havin lots of fun.No strings attached.open-minded.freaky female. Love men with tattoos and piercings and I have a clit piercing. Looking to hookup as soon as possible so write me so we can meet.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Bendigo free online dating - Lets talk
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» AVG ANTI VIRUS FREE 2011

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المنتدي الرسمي لعشاق وائل جمعه :: وائل جمعه :: اخبار النجم وائل جمعه-
انتقل الى: